Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'll Help You Find Your Keys. . .As Soon as I Find My Car

Just a quick post to let you know that I've added a new "page" to this blog, "IPG's ADHD Tips and Strategies."  If I've done it correctly, you should be able to click to my Tips and Strategies via a cute little tab just above.  If I haven't done it correctly, don't be mad at me.  After all, I studied the liberal arts, and according to my delightful dad "never learned how to do anything."  He wasn't wrong.  But I'm a smart girl, so I think I've got the tab thing worked out.

My plan here is to share with you practical information on coping with ADHD/ADD, such as organizational strategies and life-management tips that I discover work well for me. Each day, I learn a little more about how to navigate the world, armed with newfound knowledge about my condition and a bottle of Adderall. If I come up with something good, I'll pass it on!

As you may have noticed, there really isn't anything on this "page" right now. Truthfully, I'm actually not all that organized yet. But I am an optimist, and I'm working on it. So, if you're working on it too, we'll be working together, and I'll let you know what I learn as we go!

So check back often, or better yet, follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment