Monday, October 3, 2011

Let's Be Friends!

Just a quick post to let you know that I've started a Facebook page entitled, shockingly, "Diary of an Inattentive Poster Girl."  If you're a Facebooker, you can like IPG's page by clicking the link on the right side of this page, click on the link in this post, or search for it on Facebook itself.

It's a fledgling page - just a little content so far, and a few awesome fans.  You can see DIPG's blog posts there, plus my status updates that are just too quick, short, or random to warrant a blog post (or I just haven't had enough time yet to weave all the many, many words into it!). 

I'd love for the FB page to become an interactive forum for whatever interests us:  to share ADHD tips, quips, and blips.  (Hey, that rhymes!  The ability to engage in spontaneous rhyming is another thing I love about having ADHD!)  So if you're on Facebook, become a fan/friend, post, and share.  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment